Saturday, February 9, 2008

Coasters

I have finished the coasters for the swap. I will post a picture of them a little later. Maybe not until after I have mailed them out.

Wendy asked me to share the pattern for the one I posted a couple of posts ago. I found this site by googling crocheted coasters. Then believe me, I looked at ever one of the links before I decided to make this first coaster. There are so many to choose from and there are so many simple ones to make. They make up very fast and are so pretty. The one I made is pictured in blue and is called Flower Coaster on her site.

I have had no time to sew this week. I figured out that I have about an hour and a half of time awake at my home six days a week. All of this as my darling daughter A said, just to pay for the house to spend an hour and a half in. Something is wrong with this picture.

I am trying to figure out what kind of craft to take with me on my trip. I will be spending a LOT of time waiting in the airport so I want to have something to do, maybe even a variety of small things to work on. I know I should sleep on the overnight flight but I've not had a lot of luck with that in the past. On our trip to China, I read 2 books and watched 3 movies.

If you have any suggestions, I'm open to them.

No comments: