Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Look how sweet!




Who knew when I started this goofy little piece of my life that anyone would even read it much less tell me that they enjoyed visiting. Thank you Aunt Jo you really make my day too.

I would like to pass this award on to:

Linda at All Stitched Up.
Linda was one of the first "strangers" to visit my blog and has helped me in so many ways since then. It is a real treat to see beautiful items she is making and blogging about.

AmandaJean at Crazy Mom Quilts
I've never seen anyone who can accomplish things like she does and it is always such an inspiration to see her work. I love looking to see what she beautiful combination she will come up with next.

G'G'Ma at G'G'Ma Quilts.
She too does beautiful work and has such sweet stories.

I know these ladies get this type of award all the time but the really do make my day.

1 comment:

Amanda Jean said...

thanks danetta! you made my day! :)