Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Pay It Forward Exchange

I found this on LissaJane's blog

"I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is 'Pay it Forward' by making the same promise on your blog."

Please leave me your e-mail address so that I can get your mailing address from you.

Ok, looks like I now need to learn how to link someone else's blog...

1 comment:

Granny Lyn said...

ok, Danetta,

Count me in, I'm new here, too, so I'm looking forward to learning the process,
and looking forward to a little handmade trinket?
thank you, Lyn
macadoo977@aol.com