Saturday, January 24, 2009

Quilt News

I've been invited to join The Great Hexagon Quilt-Along. I'm not sure how I came upon this blog a week or so ago but I love it! There are so many beautiful things being made from all over the world. Check it out if you get a chance.

I just finished piecing all of the small blocks together to make the Card Trick block now I just need to put the small blocks together. I'm not sure that I am supposed to put it together before the class though. She said something about DO NOT iron the seams until we come back and I can't imagine putting it together without ironing the seems so I guess I will make a call Monday to find out for sure. I have the templates cut out to get started on the Ohio Star pieces so I think that will try to do that tomorrow.

Enjoy the weekend or in my case a day off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too have joined the hexagon group,
Hope to see you there with your hexagones
Take care